Sing a Taiwanese song, win a big prize!!
“Sing a Taiwanese song, win a big prize!”
It is one major event in 2012 organized by the Distinguished Citizens Society (DCS) – TNC, NPC, TCC. Purpose of such event is to introduce Taiwanese culture to international visitors. Contestants not only sing Taiwanese songs but also share their life stories in
1. Sponsor: D.C.S.-TNC, NPC, TCC
2. Dates and contest venues: There will be 2 auditions and a final.
Everyone need to attend an audition and final if you’re chosen.
(1) Audition in
(2) Audition in
(3) Final in in Changhua
1st place: 60,000NT dollars
2nd place: 30,000NT dollars
3rd place: 10,000NT dollars
Best performance: 5,000 NT dollars
Best Stage Appeal: 5,000 NT dollars
Best Popularity: 5,000 NT dollars
※ Nominees for Final will be invited to join the Taichung Cultural Experience Tour and Taichung Jazz Festival on Oct. 28, 2012.
4. Type of song: Any song in Chinese or Taiwanese
5. The top 6 acts in each audition will be invited for the Final Contest.
6. Information about the guideline and scoring system of this singing contest will be informed soon.
1. Requirements for participating in this Singing Competition:
(1) Visitor who holds an international passport
(2) Age above 18
(3) Non-Chinese speaker
2. Registration Website: http://tnc2011.pixnet.net/blog
3.Registration Time : From now to 2012/09/09 23:59
4. Registration Fee: NT$300 per person
Please submit the money to OIA (Angel Lin) after finishing the online registration. Registration will be successful after the online registration and ATM transaction are confirmed. Contestants will be informed via a mobile message (SMS) or via e-mail as they register successfully.
5. DCS-TNC reserves the right for any modification.
If you have any further question about the event, please contact：
Shelley 0911-021293 e-mail: email@example.com
Yoko 0939-836936 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 本訊息負責人 林宛蓉
- 電話 0422840206 ext23
- E-mail email@example.com
- 相關網址 http://tnc2011.pixnet.net/blog