Chinese Language, Traditional Culture, and Artistry
Chinese Language, Traditional Culture, and Artistry – Course Guide
- Course Synopsis:
In this course, the Chinese language shall be taught according to the students’ Chinese fluency level, with the focus primarily on the beginner’s course. Also, offered by the Tricontinental Master Program in Global Studies (TRIM) are courses on the four arts (“Qin”—Chinese Stringed Instruments, “Qi”—the strategy game of Go, “Shu”—Chinese Calligraphy, “Hua”—Chinese Painting), Tea Ceremony and Tai chi, to allow NCHU foreign students to understand traditional culture and artistry.
- Course Fees: (choose one)
- Chinese Language Course (12 hours) NTD 5,000 (Thu,Fri 19:00-21:00)
- Traditional Culture and Artistry (14 hours) NTD 5,000 (Tue,Thu 19:00-21:00;Taichi Mon,Tue,Wed,Thu )
- Chinese Language, Traditional Culture, and Artistry (26 hours) NTD 10,000
- Prospective Students:
Limited to NCHU foreign students and TRIM students.
- Students can hand in the application from now until one week prior to the start of the course. If a course is full, registration will be closed.
- Registration in person: Students can register by going to the Planning and Marketing Section in Rm. 802 of the Integrated Teaching Building on the 8th floor and complete payments.
- Registration by fax or mail: Students can download, fill, then fax or mail the application. Payment must be done prior to the start of the course.
- Tel 04-22855506
- E-mail email@example.com
- Attachment Chinese Language, Traditional Culture, and Artistry – Course Guide0116.docx