Staff and Their Responsibilities
Office TEL:04-22840254 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Title||Name / Ext. No||Responsibilities|
|Vice President for General Affairs||Professor, Lin, Jian Yu||Comprehensive management of all general affairs|
|Associate Vice President for General Affairs||Professor, Wang, Yao Cong||
1. Assist in processing various
services of the General Service Department |
2. Act Vice President for General Affairs and Senior Vice President to handle the bid opening, award of bid and acceptance on threshold for publication( more than 1 million Taiwan dollars ) procurement case.
|Senior Executive Officer||Ms. Zhang, Ren Wen||1. Sign documents.|
2. Process and review procurement cases from10 million to 1 million.
3. Appoint supervisor to handle the bid opening, award of bid and acceptance on procurement cases more than 1 million.
4. Compile all campus reports and proposals.
5. Take care of the communication and coordination between each unit.
6. Send agent supervisor to attend meetings.
7. Supervise temporary cases.
Chen, Yun Chu|
|1. Write legal law papers, provide law advice and contract review.
2. Report works, proposals and aggregated data.
3. Project-writing and management.
1. Take record of daily general affairs.
2. The annual budget estimates, provision, write-off funds.
3. General Office document organizer.
1. Log documents, send and receive, registration, archiving.
2. Handle the document issued between General Office and India.
3. Assist in the cleanliness of the office of the General Affairs Office.